Advertisements

One of the hits online is a video in which we can follow the brave deed of a 9-year-old boy inside the house.

He was one of the first to notice that something was seriously wrong in the house, and then saved the family from the fire.

Tristan Cook is a 9-year-old boy who was watching television with his siblings as he smelled smoke. When he opened the door to the next room, flames had already engulfed the entire space.

He quickly informed the whole family that there was a fire in the house, and the whole event was filmed by a surveillance camera in the house. Unfortunately, the fire completely destroyed the home, but little Tristan saved the family with his action.

Look at the courageous act of a 9-year-old boy who was the first to notice a fire in the house. Well done for the quick action!

Advertisements